Program Costs and Scholarships
Program Cost: $2,500 + Tuition
Program cost includes: all transportation (including airfare), Walt Disney World's® Caribbean Beach Resort, 4-Day park tickets and all meals.
The $2,500 program cost is paid in three installments:
- $300 deposit date to be March 4, 2021
- $1200 payment date to be March 15, 2021
- $1000 payment date to be March 29, 2021
For a total (including deposit) of $2,500.
The $300 application deposit is non-refundable except in the case of:
- Program cancellation by Kennesaw State University
- A wait-listed student who is not added into the program
- Family emergency as indicated by Kennesaw State University
- Academic probation of a student
Refunds for application deposits will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
Upon acceptance into the KSU faculty-led Disney Interactive Entertainment program, the designated program fee, which is separate from tuition, will be charged to the student's KSU account according to the schedule above (by 3/04/21, 3/15/21, and 3/29/21).
The KSU Disney Interactive Entertainment program fees do not include tuition and other KSU course fees. Payment and refund of tuition will follow the normal processes establish by the Offices of the Registrar and Bursar. Students wishing to withdraw from this program or courses must submit their request in writing through the MEBUS/CCSE programs.
Scholarships and Fundraising
Four $1,250 support packages offered to students based upon a competitive application process.
There are online databases dedicated to finding scholarships catered to your individual needs. Some scholarships just send you a check and you can decide how to spend it (for example, you can use the money to buy a plane ticket)! The following resources can help you identify even more scholarships:
- KSU Office of Scholarships Scholarship Search Tool
- Disney Student Support Essay Questions
- College Board's Scholarship Search
- Chegg Scholarships
Application Deadline: March 4, 2021Apply Now!