Additional Information

Graduate students who are accepted provisionally usually have a hold placed on their account by Graduate Studies to make sure that they are making satisfactory academic progress during their first one or two semesters. These holds will not be removed until graduate studies has seen your grades for the semester. You will not be able to register for the following semester until this hold is released.

Questions regarding this hold or anything to do with your graduate student status should be directed to The Graduate College

Graduate Admissions: 470.578.4377 or 

Additionally, as a graduate student you may have the opportunity to become a graduate assistant. There are several tiers and categories of assistants, so if you are interested in this possibility please check out more information in the Current Students area of The Graduate College website.

What is Desire 2 Learn (D2L)?

D2L is our online authoring system where your online courses will be offered. You can login to D2L through the MyKSU page which lists many services and resources available to students on both campuses.

For any questions, concerns or recommendations for this online orientation, please contact Dr. Lei Li ( or (470) 578-3915.