Check back often as more resources will be added.
Be prepared for outages and subscribe for status updates http://status.kennesaw.edu/
- Remote Teaching Resources for Business Continuity informational sites from more than 300 universities world wide
- Tips for Moving from F2F Teaching to Online Created by Justin Cochran, Coles College of Business
- SPCEET Best Practices for Online Instruction
- Effective Practices for Maintaining Integrity in Online Exams https://dli.kennesaw.edu/enhance-your-online-course-delivery/integrity-online-exams/
- Please direct all accessibility and captioning requests to email@example.com
For help email Svetlana Peltsverger at firstname.lastname@example.org call (470) 578-3813 to set up a meeting at https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/856df8f410b64cea9536721cb62f363b or Atrium building J378c.
Tools, Software, Manuals for Teleworking
- Find how to access campus network via VPN, forward calls, upload media content at https://uits.kennesaw.edu/telework/
- Use your mobile device to scan documents Adobe Scan
- To obtain electronic signatures on university documents https://uits.kennesaw.edu/docusign/index.php
- D2L Grading and Providing Feedback
- UITS Documentation Center https://apps.kennesaw.edu/portal/PROD/APP_UNI_CDOC_PUBL/Home/Index/faclstaff/
Remote Teaching for f2f Sections
- Post your syllabus https://apps.kennesaw.edu/files/pr_app_uni_cdoc/doc/D2L_Brightspace_Content_10.7.0.pdf
- Send an announcement https://apps.kennesaw.edu/files/pr_app_uni_cdoc/doc/D2L_Brightspace_Announcements_10.7.0.pdf
- Post your office hours
- Find your classlist (menu entry - Classlist)
- Notify all students in your class via D2L email https://apps.kennesaw.edu/files/pr_app_uni_cdoc/doc/D2L_Email.pdf
Meet students online or prerecord your lectures
- Collaborate Ultra For D2L Brightspace & Stand Alone Guides https://uits.kennesaw.edu/support/collaborate.php Can use a web camera and screen sharing for meetings or lecture recordings.
- Microsoft Teams https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/school//?ctx=teamsGrid Join or create a team. Can chat, share files, meet virtually and record presentations
and lectures. MS Teams has integration with GitHub. MS Teams is available as an app
for Windows, Android, Apple https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app .
Online classes and lectures with all your students https://microsoftteams.eventbuilder.com/TeamsEducation
Online meetings with student groups or anyone via their email https://microsoftteams.eventbuilder.com/TeamsEducation
More free live online training https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/instructor-led-training-teams-landing-page?_lrsc=6f9ce779-f5f6-45bd-a331-b4470bb60798#pivot=home&panel=home-all
Articles About Teaching Online
- How to be a Better Online Teacher – Chronicle of Higher Education https://www.chronicle.com/interactives/advice-online-teaching
- Tips and Tools for Teaching Remotely Richard Byrne - PracticalEdTech.com https://practicaledtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Tips-and-Tools-for-Teaching-Remotely.pdf