Master of Science in Information Technology
Even since its commencement in 2009, the nationally ranked Masters of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program, has been enhancing career options in the management, performance, and integration of information technology systems for current and future IT professionals.
- High paying, high demand career opportunities
- Career transitions for students who don’t have a computing background
- Ranked among nation’s best in educational quality and affordability
- Innovative offerings with concentrations in areas such as data analytics, IT security, HIT, and enterprise IT management
- Convenient and flexible class options with after-hour and online classes. The program can be completed 100% online.
- Internship and capstone projects from fortune 500 companies to small businesses and start-ups
- All courses taught by expert faculty with Ph.D. or doctoral degrees
Program RequirementsCLICK TO SEE LATEST PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Note: There is a new MSIT Curriculum for 2018-19! Below, MSIT Coordinator Dr. Lei Li, breaks down the new courses and the impact the changes will have on new & current students.
NEW MSIT Curriculum Explained
Impact of NEW MSIT Curriculum Explained
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application) -
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Lei Li
Program Office: 470-578-3915
Program Email: email@example.com