The permanent schedule for Information Technology shows when classes will always be offered. Click HERE to view.
- Standards of Academic Conduct by Dr. Bob Brown and Dr. Bob Harbort
- Avoiding Plagiarism and Citing References by Dr. Rich Halstead-Nussloch, Dr. Bob Harbort and Dr. Mike Murphy
- Plagiarism Revealed Presented at the SPSU Center for Teaching Excellence, March 29, 2006 Dr. Bob Brown and Dr. Bob Harbort
Research and Writing
- An Example of Proper Writing from a Student Research Paper by Dr. Bob Brown and Dr. Bob Harbort
- APA Style Guide from the Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Assessing the Credibility of Published Material by Dr. Bob Brown
- Preparing Your Term Paper by Dr. Bob Brown
- Ten Steps to Writing an Essay by Tom Johnson
- Presenting Your Research Report by Dr. Bob Brown and Dr. Bob Harbort
- Web Development and Intellectual Property by Dr. Bob Brown
- Information Technology Graduate Research Guide
View other Student Resources here.