C-Day: Student Information
The Spring 2021 Computing Showcase will be held virtually on Thursday, April 29
Judging: 11 am - 8 pm (only projects that will be presented during Virtual Question/Answer session will be judged)
Virtual Question/Answer session: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.Register Your Poster/Game/Project
The deadline to register your poster/game/project is Monday, April 12 at 5:00 p.m. All submissions will be publicly available on the CCSE website. No late submissions will be accepted.
All projects completed by the CCSE students or in ACST, CGDD, CS, CSE, DS, IT, STAT, and SWE courses during Spring 2021 semester are eligible to participate.
Check already submitted posters/games/projects here.
Submissions must include:
- Project Title
- Project Description
- Research Question or Motivation
- Materials and Methods
- Preliminary results
- Intellectual or business merit of your project (this answer will be used in selecting projects for the event)
- Actions you will take to enhance the potential of your project to benefit society
Highly Recommended Project Website
Information about team members (roles in the project, pictures, projected graduation
date, a desire to intern, a dream job, other projects you worked on and a way to be
contacted, LinkedIn link).
Your site will be linked to the program on the CCSE website. You can change information on your site any time. This will help you with the job/internship search.
The project website information can be added later when your project is selected. The website will not be used in the selection process.
Examples: https://lighthousepublic.github.io/Website/ and https://chordscore.wixsite.com/mysite
Notification of Acceptance
Students and their advisors will be notified on Friday, April 16 2021 if their project/game/poster was selected for C-Day.
Students must submit links to their prerecorded presentations (up to 3 min) and posters by noon on Monday, April 26. Instructions for poster and presentation submission.
No poster printing or flash presentation for Spring 2021 C-Day.
Resources for Recording Presentations and Virtual Rooms
- C-Day Project Video Guide
- IT 7993 Project Short Video Guide
- Record and share files using MS Teams https://uits.kennesaw.edu/office365/index.php
- Recording with Zoom https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362473-Local-Recording
- Upload recording to YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klVWGHtRTuE
Flash Session Project Demo Examples