Mini C-Day Summer 2020
The Best Internship Project: Global Product and Technology Intern, ADP by Keerthi Manchukonda. Advisor: Prof. Tatum
The Best Research Project: Improving Policy Making with Informed Covid-19 Case Prediction by John Hurd. Advisor: Dr. Aledhari
- Judging starts: Thursday, July 16, 11 am.
- QA Session Thursday, July 16, 5 to 6 pm.
- C-Day Project Video Guide link
- Submission Instructions: link
- Judging Instructions: TBA MS Teams https://uits.kennesaw.edu/office365/index.php
- Instructions for Moderators
Dawn Tatum - Director of CCSE Partnerships and Engagements and Senior Lecturer of Information Technology - CCSE KSU
Andrew Hamilton - CTO - Cybriant
Vladimir Rusanov - Development Manager - Stanley Black & Decker, CribMaster
MS Teams Session 1
Adriana Clark - CCSE Capstone Project Manager - CCSE KSU
David McCampbell - Developer Relations, Customer Support and IT - Sertainty
Don Privetera - CIO - Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency
MS Teams Session 2
Mohammed Aledhari, Ph.D., Smart and Autonomous Systems Center (SASC), Department of Computer Science - CCSE KSU
Bruce Skillin - Technology Innovator - Georgia-Pacific
Abdul Wahab - Software Developer - State Farm Enterprise Technology
MS Teams Session 3
Scale 0- 10 with 0 representing "Poor" and 10 representation "Exceeds Expectations"
- Successfully completed stated project goals and reported deliverables (0-10)
- Methodology/Approach: All required elements are clearly visible, organized, and articulated (0-10)
- Effective presentation (0-10)
- Evidence of Rigor (0-10)
- Merit and Broader impact (0-10)
Start a session following the link, join the meeting, share the desktop or application window to show your session schedule.