College of Computing and Software Engineering Tutoring
Welcome to CCSE Tutoring. We can help you!
The College of Computing and Software Engineering (CCSE) Tutoring Lab welcomes all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in ACS, ACST, CGDD, CS, CSE, CYBR, IT, and SWE courses! We have progressed to an appointment-based tutoring system using the EAB Navigate. To schedule an appointment, please use the link below. If you need help when no tutor is available, please see the Program Coordinator in the Main Lab Center for assistance.
Tutoring Lab Locations
J Building, Room 263
Lab Hours for CSE, CS, and IT:
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Online tutoring sessions are available by appointment only.
Tutoring Lab Center Courses and Languages
**Please note that tutors will try to assist in other subjects as available and be as helpful as possible!**
Courses Available for Tutoring
The courses we tutor include the following listed below. Please note that all subjects/languages do not have tutors available at all times. When booking an appointment, click on the "calendar day" to see the next available appointment time.
- CSE 1321: Programming and Problem Solving I
- CSE 1321L: Programming and Problem Solving I Laboratory (Java, Python, C#, C++)
- CSE 1322: Programming and Problem Solving II
- CSE 1322L: Programming and Problem Solving II Laboratory (Java, C#)
- CSE 3153 : Database Systems
- CS 3305: Data Structures
- CS 3410 : Intro to Database Systems
- CS 3502: Operating Systems
- CS 3503: Computer Organization and Architecture
- CS 3503L: Computer Organization and Architecture Lab (Assembly, Digital Trainer)
- CS 4306 : Algorithm Analysis
- CS 5000: Foundations of Programming
- CS 5020: Computer Architectures and Operating Systems
- CS 5040: Data Structures and Algorithms
- IT 1114 Programming Principles (Python)
- IT 3883 Advanced Application Development
Languages Available for Tutoring
Computer Languages we tutor include:
- Java for CSE 1321, CSE 1321L, CSE 1322, CSE 1322L, CS 5000
- Python for IT 1114 and CSE 1321L
- C# for IT 3883
- C#, Unity for CGDD 2002
- C++ for CS 3305, CS 3305L, CS 5040, CS 4306
- Digital Trainers for CS 3503, CS 5020
- Linux for CS 3502, CS 5020
Tutoring Lab Feedback
If you desire to give and/or provide feedback on a tutor’s performance, whether in the classroom or Tutoring Lab:
Mon. - Fri., 9 am - 5 pm
Phone: (470) 578-2234
Location: J 263B