College of Computing and Software Engineering Tutoring
Welcome to CCSE Tutoring. We can help you!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Starting March 13th, CCSE tutoring will be held online through Blackboard Collaborate or Microsoft teams. To connect, students have to schedule an online appointment from Kennesaw.campus.eab.com as normal and your tutor will send a link to your KSU email to connect. Each session is 30 minutes. All appointments are online, it is just that the system is still configured for in-person, Atrium Room 263).
You will find all steps for appointments under FAQs.
- Schedule Appointment
- Type – Tutoring
- Category – CSE Tutoring
The College of Computing and Software Engineering (CCSE) Tutoring Lab welcomes all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in ACST, CS, CSE, IT, CGDD & SWE courses! We have progressed to an appointment-based tutoring system using the EAB Advising platform. To schedule an appointment, please use the link below. If you need help when no tutor is available, please see the Lab Manager in the Main Lab Center for assistance.Schedule an Appointment
Tutoring Lab Locations
Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Online tutoring sessions are available by appointment only.
Mon. - Fri., 9am - 5 pm email@example.com
to arrange an online tutoring session.
Tutoring Lab Center Courses and Languages
**Please note that tutors will try to assist in other subjects as available and be as helpful as possible!**
Courses Available for Tutoring
The courses we tutor include the following listed below. Please note that all subjects/languages do not have tutors available at all times. When booking an appointment, click on the "calendar day" to see the next available appointment time.
- CSE 1321: Programming and Problem Solving I
- CSE 1321L: Programming and Problem Solving I Laboratory (Java, Python, C#, C++)
- CSE 1322: Programming and Problem Solving II
- CSE 1322L: Programming and Problem Solving II Laboratory (Java, C#)
- CSE 3153 : Database Systems
- CS 3305: Data Structures
- CS 3305L: Data Structures Lab (C++)
- CS 3410 : Intro to Database Systems
- CS 3502 Operating Systems
- CS 3503: Computer Organization and Architecture
- CS 3503L: Computer Organization and Architecture Lab (Assembly, Digital Trainer)
- CS 4306 : Algorithm Analysis
- CSE 1311 C++ Programming for Engineers
- IT 1113 Programming Principles (Python)
- IT 1323: Advanced Programming Principles
- IT 1323L: Advanced Programming Principles Laboratory (Java)
- IT 3883 Advanced Application Development
Languages Available for Tutoring
Computer Languages we tutor include:
- Java for CSE 1321, CSE 1321L, CSE 1322, CSE 1322L, CS 5000, IT 1323, IT 1323L,
- Python for IT 1113 and CSE 1321L
- C# for IT 3883
- C#, Unity for CGDD 2002
- C++ for CS 3305, CS 3305L, CS 5040, CS 4306, CSE 1311
- Digital Trainers for CS 3503, CS 3503L, CS 5020
- Linux for CS 3502, CS 5020
Tutoring Lab Feedback
If you desire to give and/or provide feedback on a tutor's performance, whether in the classroom or Tutoring Lab, please contact Svetlana Dimova, firstname.lastname@example.org.