After registering for classes, it’s time to buy the textbook. Majority of the MSIT courses are currently using no-cost-student learning material which means no textbook is needed! Those courses are indicated with “NoCost $0 req'd textbooks” attributes in the course schedule. If you need to buy book, there are to do it.
- Purchased at our KSU bookstore. On the Marietta campus the bookstore is found in the basement of the Student Center.
- Purchased ONLINE from our bookstore or other online places. Go to the KSU Bookstore.
- "Start your online order" requires you to manually choose the classes for which you are registered.
- Choose either "Start your online order" or "Get a book list".
- "Get a book list" uses your registration information on Owl Express to automatically retrieve information about the books you need.
- You can also check with individual instructors for their books, but you would be better off using one of the ways listed above.
Course Management Site
The learning material of classes are hosted at course Management site, D2L Brightspace. You can login to D2L through the MyKSU page which lists many services and resources available to students on both campuses or directly at: https://kennesaw.view.usg.edu. The login credential is your NetID and password.
You’ll have access to registered courses in D2L on the first day of class. Contact the instructor of the course if you need course material earlier.Continue Orientation