Scheduling an Appointment
If you don't have an Owl Express netID and password (you are not an accepted student at KSU), please e-mail email@example.com for help.Appointment Website
Steps to schedule an appointment:
- Click the button above that says "Appointment Website".
- Log in using your Owl Express netID and password
- Click on the button that says "Schedule an Appointment!"
- In the drop down box under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?" select "Advising"
- Under "Please choose your advising center." pick CCSE Advising
- Under "Choose from the following options and click Next" pick the option based on what the first letter of your last name is. Then click the Next button.
7. On the next page, under "What type of appointment do you prefer", you will choose Phone or Virtual (Microsoft Teams). Additional information about either of these appointment types will be included on the appointment confirmation page.8. When "Who would you like to meet with? You may choose more than one person." comes up with a text box, you can either choose a specific advisor, or you can leave it blank if you have no preference about which advisor you speak with. Click the Next button once you've decided.9. You'll then be shown a screen with something like this. Pick when you would like to meet then click "next".
10. The next screen will give you the details of the appointment you've created, including who the appointment is with. PLEASE carefully read these additional details during this time, as we provide information on how we will conduct your advising appointment. We recommend that you include some information on what you would like to talk with us about in the text box below the blue area.
11. Click the "Confirm Appointment" button and you're done!
- Phone Advising - check the Additional Details when scheduling your appointment to see what number to call.
- Virtual Advising - check the Additional Details for how the advisor you scheduled with will connect with you (either Blackboard Collaborate or Microsoft Teams)