Scheduling an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment with one of the College of Computing and Software Engineering Academic Advisors is the best way to talk with one of us.
If you don't have an Owl Express netID and password (you are not an accepted student at KSU), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help or come during walk in hours, which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 1-5pm & Friday 10am-2pm.Appointment Website
Steps to schedule an appointment:
- Click the button above that says "Appointment Website".
- Log in using your Owl Express netID and password
- Click on the button that says "Schedule an Appointment!"
- In the drop down box under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?" select "Advising"
- Under "Please choose your advising center." pick CCSE Advising
- Under "Choose from the following options and click Next" pick the appointment type you would like to make (including phone advising - please remember to give us the number you want us to call in the appointment comments), then click the Next button.
- On the next page, under "What location do you prefer?" there is only Marietta- Atrium Room 266. You must select that. For phone advising appointments, you still need to pick this. You will not be expected to come to campus.
- When "Who would you like to meet with? You may choose more than one person." comes up with a text box, you can either choose a specific advisor/advisors, or you can leave it blank if you have no preference about which advisor you speak with. Click the Next button once you've decided.
- You'll then be shown a screen with something like this. Pick when you would like to meet then click "next".
- The next screen will give you the details of the appointment you've created, including who the appointment is with. You can leave us a comment about what you want to talk about (if you select Phone Advising as your appointment type, please leave the phone number at which you would like to be reached in the comment area) and/or set the system to send a reminder e-mail to you. Click the "Confirm Appointment" button and you're done!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- AH Hold - for all students who have earned less than 30 credit hours, an advising hold (AH Hold) is placed on your account each term. You need to see us to get it removed.
- General Advising - Scheduling, planning, registration, questions, requirements, graduation, etc.
- Phone Advising - can't make it in? Choose this - and remember to leave your phone number you want us to contact you on in the comments!
- Readmit/Dismissal/SAP - Readmit holds removed, SAP letters/plans created, and the ramifications of dismissal and how to return.
- Repeat Course Plan - If you're requesting a repeat override, you must create a success plan with an advisor and potentially the professor of the class you're repeating.