Scheduling an Appointment
If you don't have an Owl Express netID and password (you are not an accepted student at KSU), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help.Appointment Website
Steps to schedule an appointment:
- Click the button above that says "Appointment Website".
- Log in using your Owl Express netID and password
- Click on the button that says "Schedule an Appointment!"
- In the drop down box under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?"
- Under "Service" scroll to "Computing & Software Engineering Advising" and select the
option that coincides with the first letter of your last name.
- Pick a date that you'd like to schedule an advising appointment - you might need to look at future days if we're really busy.
7. On the next page, take note of the location and what time span would work for you - click on one of the time spans (we only do 30 minute appointments through this scheduling system). You can also click on "# People" to see who all has availability for the different locations for your last name alpha-split.
8. Once you click on a time you want to schedule, you should be taken to the next page to review the appointment details and confirm your appointment. Please read the details to make sure you understand what types of majors we advise and how we will be contacting you for your appointment/what you should expect. If you choose to do a phone appointment please put the phone number you would like us to call in the "Add your comments here" text box! Also select to get an email reminder if you schedule an appointment a day or two in advance.
9. Scroll down and click the "Schedule" blue button and you're done. We're looking forward to talking with you!