Master of Science in Information Technology
We are now accepting new applicants for both Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018. The deadline for Spring 2018 applications is Nov 1, 2017; The deadline for Summer 2018 is April 1, 2018; the deadline for Fall 2018 applications is June 1, 2018. For more information please contact the MSIT Director, Dr. Lei Li.
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program is designed for those students interested in pursuing a career as a senior information technology (IT) professional who can apply accepted standards and best practices to effectively plan, design, implement and manage the various aspects of an IT organization. All the courses in the MSIT program are offered both face-to-face and online.
Program RequirementsAdditional CCSE Graduate Programs
APPLICATION AND DOCUMENT DEADLINES
See the list of available start terms and document deadlines here. Please note that completed applications and all required credentials must be submitted by the posted deadline.
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application) -
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
Program Director: Dr. Lei Li
Program Office: 470/578-3915
Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org