All e-mail correspondence should go to email@example.com - please include your student ID number in all e-mails.
AppointmentsCurrent KSU Students Make Appointments Here
Use EAB Campus Advising (the button above) if you have been admitted to KSU and have a NetID and password, and you are a current CCSE student or if you are looking to change your major to one in CCSE.
Graduate students should seek advising from the director of their program.
Prospective Students please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Advising in the College of Computing and Software Engineering is very student-oriented. We believe that:
- Students are the most important people on the campus. Without them there would be no need for the institution.
- Students are not cold enrollment statistics, but flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Students are not people to be tolerated so that we can do our thing -- they are our thing.
- Students are not dependent on us ... rather, we are dependent on them.
- Students are not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them. They are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
Academic Advising Center
All e-mail correspondence should go to email@example.com.
Building J (Atrium)
1100 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
J -353 and J-378
All students (prospective and current) in the College of Computing and Software Engineering are welcome to come in to these two locations. This includes Applied Computer Science.
Monday & Tuesday - 9:00am-5:45pm
Wednesday & Thursday - 9:00am-4:45pm
Friday - 9:00am - 2:00pm
Appointments are generally available 9:00am-4:45pm Monday-Thursday.
Drop-In times (no appointment necessary, first come first served) are Monday-Thursday 1:00-4:45pm.
Advisors may have availability to take walk-ins until 6:00pm on Wednesday and Thursday, but this is not guaranteed. We make every effort to have at least one advisor available during the above hours. On occasion we are all called to a meeting.
NOTICE! Advising at this location is for Applied Computer Science students only. All other CCSE majors should seek advice from the Marietta campus locations.
Drop-In only Thursday 9:00am-11:45pm
Last student taken at 11:45am.
Graduate Students should e-mail the director of the program for advisement.
Undergraduate Coordinator Contact Information
Undergraduate coordinators are also good advising resources, and e-mail is always the best way to contact them as they have varied office hours.
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Computer Science - Dr. Ken Hoganson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Dr. Dick Gayler (email@example.com)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Game Design and Development - Dr. Rongkai Guo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology - Prof. Susan Vande Ven (email@example.com)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Prof. Susan Vande Ven (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - Prof. Jonathan Lartigue (email@example.com)
The programs we advise for are:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Health Information Technology (Coming soon!)
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Game Design and Development
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Minor in Computer Game Design and Development
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Information Technology
- Minor in Software Engineering
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Information Technology
Programs which are at the graduate level (for students who have already obtained a Bachelor's degree) should be discussed with their individual program directors. Students interested in these programs should contact directors via e-mail to begin advisement.